Sunday, 25 June 2017

My Weeks #24 And #25 In Review (2017)

All My Exams Done, End Of Second Year And Back Home For A Week


Sweets as a fuel for revision :)/ A day out in South Wimbledon/ Mcflurry's ice cream celebration./ I fell in love with roasted peanuts which got me through revision sessions./ Studying for my anatomy exam./ Post exam home cooked meal- chicken casserole.

My Quote Of The Week

"Sometimes God has to strip you off everything you can rely on so you will have no other choice but to trust Him"

It's been two weeks since my last post and I am very happy to say that I am now officially done with my second year of university. My first exam was the synoptic essay paper as I explained in the last post and the second exam was based on material we learnt in the last semester. My last exam was an anatomy exam and it was synoptic as well. I am very grateful that I won't be expected to learn anatomy anymore. At least I hope. The anatomy exam was quite tough in my opinion but it is all in the past now.

I am back home for a week and then I will be going back to London to start my summer vacation studentship. This summer is going to be very busy for me but I am really excited to see what it is going to bring.

I hope you all had an amazing week.
Thank you for reading.
Have a lovely day.
God bless